As if this smiling face wasn’t enough reason to come and visit here are some more:
1. Amazing dark master bedroom you could use and get the best sleep of your life!
2. If you opt for the guestroom there are 2 mattresses and your own fridge and microwave
3. 5 national parks in Utah, more than any other state!
4. I cook really well! Ask the girls who go to my cooking lessons- it’s good stuff!
5. Broadway level theater everywhere from Utah Shakespeare Festival, both Hale Theaters, to The Covey Center in Provo. Fabulous
6. Lots for you history buffs- Golden Spike, This is the Place, Lion House and the largest family history library in the world
7. Plenty to inspire including free Tabernacle Choir concerts, performances and beautiful church buildings of many faiths
8. Let’s be honest- I’m a lot of fun to hang out with!
9. Great shopping at City Creek and new outlet mall in Lehi and more
10. As many trips to local lakes to swim or kayak as your heart desires (mine many) and you could meet my awesome SLOW friends
11. Workout and play in Treehouse Athletic Club one of the best spa/sports clubs in the country. (for real).
12. Oh and some people like to ski and I’m willing to learn.
13. 5 star accommodations at $0 price. The deal of the century!
14. Terrific local sports including super fun BYU games
15. Olympic park for you Olympic fans
16. Great local venues for concerts, symphonies, operas and basically anything your want to see.
So there you have it. I will hear no excuses! Come and visit!
(Seriously I’m so lucky to live where I live!)