Today I have been given an award tag by a fellow blogger I have enjoyed following. She is a teenage blogger named Natalie who blogs about Disney and makeup on her blog Disney Freak with a Bit of Mascara and does a great job with it. You would never know that she is so young by her writing.
She even delights in pointing out the flaws in my favorite Disney movies like Little Mermaid and Frozen. LOL. It’s all in good fun and she does a good job stating her opinion in a thoughtful and coherent way. And she’s always respectful of people who think differently which is a great attribute in a young person (I sound like I’m 150!).
Everyone check out her blog and give her some more followers.
Anyway, she has tagged me and it is a pretty simple one. Here’s the steps.
1.Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2.Include the award logo.
3.State seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate a few other bloggers.
As far as facts about myself you guys know everything there is to know about me. So most of this is a review to my regular readers but I hope you enjoy it.
7 Facts About Me
- I have a lazy eye and have had surgery twice to help correct it. Read here Strabismus
- I served my LDS Mission in Indianapolis, Indiana and it was a grueling but incredibly valuable experience. They are getting a temple this month!! So excited.
- This weekend will be my 10th finish in an open water swim race. (assuming I finish of course). The last one I finished was Bear Lake Monster Swim
- My cousins and I love playing board games especially scrabble, boggle and bingo.
- 3 of my cousins closest to me in age have passed away. (That’s a sad fact but true).
- I graduated with my MBA in 2008 from University of Phoenix and it was a very proud moment for me.
- I’ve never been kissed and I’m 34. Not ashamed just the way life has worked out. I’m happy with who I am.
- Lastly I currently have 2 blogs, a youtube channel, pinterest, periscope, snapchat, twitter, facebook, and more. It’s madness but I love it!!! :
I always struggle with these kind of tags or nominations because I don’t want people to feel like they have to do it. They seem kind of like a chain letter but I have fun doing it so hopefully others do as well.
Animation Curration- http://theanimationcuration.com/
Swanpride (she’s never done anything like this on her blog but I would be genuinely curious to learn more about her. Nevertheless check out her great feminist media blog) https://swanpride.wordpress.com/
HopeforHeather who faces a crippling chronic illness but has great strength. Definitely worth checking out her blog https://hopeforheather.wordpress.com
Veronica’s Cornucopia- She does the cookie swap I participate in each year and is an awesome blogger and Mom. http://veronicascornucopia.com/
The Simple Things- does a lot of travel and other updates and is a delight to read. Check out her blog if you are in the mood for a pick-me-up https://jessicarlin.wordpress.com/
There you go. That’s good for the moment. Thanks for the nomination and love all of you. If anyone wants to do the post feel free even if I haven’t nominated you directly.